It can seem like the end of the world when you or a loved one is arrested, especially if this is your first time dealing with the courts and the criminal process. But, you don’t have to go through this alone. And, the outcome of your case is not pre-determined. It takes the hard work and zealous advocacy of a skilled criminal defense litigator like Jamie Hernan of the Hernan Law Firm to get the outcome you are seeking. Jamie Hernan will guide you through the process step by step.
Blog Postings from the Hernan Law Firm:Recent Posts
- The Hernan Law Firm has moved its office
- Arrested for Possession of Marijuana in Roswell, Georgia (Roswell Municipal Court)
- Arrested in Cherokee County
- Supreme Court Sends DAPA Program Back to Lower Court
- Arrested in Gwinnett County for Marijuana Possession
- President Obama to make announcement on executive action on immigration on Thursday, November 20 2014 at 8:00pm
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Roswell Municipal Court
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Milton Municipal Court – Georgia
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Alpharetta Municipal Court – Georgia
- Injured in a Car Accident in Roswell, Alpharetta or Milton
Click here to learn more about the step by step process of aggressive and effective criminal defense used by the Hernan Law Firm on behalf of our clients.
- Step One: Investigate
- Step Two: Communicate
- Step Three: Advocate
- Step Four: Negotiate
- Step Five: Litigate
WE ARE YOUR ADVOCATE. WE STAND BY YOUR SIDE.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH A VIGOROUS & ZEALOUS DEFENSE.
Types of cases:
City Ordinance Violations