It can seem like the end of the world when you or a loved one is arrested, especially if this is your first time dealing with the courts and the criminal process. But, you don’t have to go through this alone. And, the outcome of your case is not pre-determined. It takes the hard work and zealous advocacy of a skilled criminal defense litigator like Jamie Hernan of the Hernan Law Firm to get the outcome you are seeking. Jamie Hernan will guide you through the process step by step.
HERNAN LAW FIRM RECENT BLOG POSTINGS – CRIMINAL DEFENSE
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Roswell Municipal Court August 1, 2014
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Milton Municipal Court - Georgia August 1, 2014
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Alpharetta Municipal Court - Georgia August 1, 2014
- First Offender Pleas in the State of Georgia July 12, 2012
- Bond set at $1,000,000 for George Zimmerman July 5, 2012
Click here to learn more about the step by step process of aggressive and effective criminal defense used by the Hernan Law Firm on behalf of our clients.
- Step One: Investigate
- Step Two: Communicate
- Step Three: Advocate
- Step Four: Negotiate
- Step Five: Litigate
WE ARE YOUR ADVOCATE. WE STAND BY YOUR SIDE.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH A VIGOROUS & ZEALOUS DEFENSE.
Types of cases:
City Ordinance Violations