Have you or someone you love been injured in an auto accident, at work, or through negligence or malpractice? The team at the Hernan Law Firm can help.
We understand your legal rights and can fight to help you receive the compensation you deserve. Hiring an attorney is about more than just your compensation. Our clients demand accountability, accessibilty, affordability and results, and we deliver. We set extremely high expectations for ourselves so that we can always exceed yours.
Do I Need a Lawyer?
One of the most difficult questions to decide after an accident is “Do I need a lawyer?” Call us now so we can answer that question for you and any others you may have. As your advocate we can take over the hassle of dealing with your claim, stop the annoying or harassing phone calls from the insurance company and guide you throughout the process so that you can focus on healing and recovery.
Call us now at (678) 275-4000 or fill out our contact form to set up an appointment to talk about your case.
HERNAN LAW FIRM RECENT BLOG POSTINGS – PERSONAL INJURYRecent Posts
- The Hernan Law Firm has moved its office
- Arrested for Possession of Marijuana in Roswell, Georgia (Roswell Municipal Court)
- Arrested in Cherokee County
- Supreme Court Sends DAPA Program Back to Lower Court
- Arrested in Gwinnett County for Marijuana Possession
- President Obama to make announcement on executive action on immigration on Thursday, November 20 2014 at 8:00pm
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Roswell Municipal Court
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Milton Municipal Court – Georgia
- Arrested for Shoplifting in Alpharetta Municipal Court – Georgia
- Injured in a Car Accident in Roswell, Alpharetta or Milton
Damages You Can Recover
In the state of Georgia you can recover for your expenses incurred as a result of the accident, such as medical expenses, lost wages or property damage, as well as for physical suffering and mental anguish caused by the accident. We will help you keep track of how the accident impacted your daily life and fight to get you compensation because you lost the enjoyment of doing what you could do prior to the accident and had to perform your day to day duties under duress and in pain following the accident.
What Comes First
One of the hardest aspects of a personal injury case is to arrive at a value for the claim. There are many factors to consider such as pain, suffering, medical expenses, punitive damages, etc. Hernan Law Firm is dedicated to helping you and we have extensive experience dealing with personal injury cases.
We are always prompt and quick to take action, and we will work diligently on your behalf until you cases reaches a satisfactory conclusion. We pride ourselves on being thorough, accessible and responsive.
Call us now at 678.275.4000
For a Free consultation
Once you retain our services, we immediately begin to work for you. We will notify the insurance company or the party at fault that we are representing you and you will not have to deal with them directly again. As part of our diligent work our your behalf, we will:
- Assist with any negotiations related to property damage claims
- Investigate the accident, contact witnesses, develop theories of liability and pursue claims available to you against the party at fault for the accident
- Monitor ongoing medical treatment
- Coordinate additional or continuing medical treatment
- Gather medical records
- Work with you to document the effect of the accident on you including how it has limited your ability to enjoy your day to day life and handle the duties you performed prior to the accident
- Produce a professional settlement proposal packet to be sent to the insurance company and work to negotiate a prompt resolution to your claim
When you or your loved one has been injured in an accident or through someone’s negligence, you need someone in your corner who will fight for what is yours. Call (678) 275-4000 to find out how the Hernan Law Firm can do just that.
For cases that we accept on a contingency fee basis, our fees are based on a percentage of what you recover. You are not responsible for paying attorney’s fees to us if you do not receive any compensation. A contingency fee means that we accept a percentage of the actual recovery amount as attorney’s fees. If you do not receive compensation, then our attorney’s fees are zero.
Contingent attorneys’ fees refers only to those fees charged by attorneys for their legal services. Such fees are not permitted in all types of cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client. ‘No fee unless you win or collect’ refers only to fees charged by the attorney. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client. Contingent fees are not permitted in all types of cases.